By signing up to Job Alert emails you agree to our
You have more than 10 CVs, do you want to delete some?
As a Manager In Training (M.I.T.) with Domino’s Pizza you will be trained to manage a Domino’s Pizza shop. The manager of the store (or stores) where you work will train you in the daily aspects of running a store efficiently and profitably. Domino’s Pizza will provide class room training to supplement this ‘on the job’ training. At all times you are expected to monitor your training via the Career Development Handbook and help to accelerate the learning process. You will review your training with your supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
Positions currently available in the following locations:
Specifically this job entails:
• You lead by example.
• Working hours as required to efficiently and profitably run the store.
• Being able to do every job in the store, including delivery.
• Run shifts to the best of your ability when capable.
• Ensure that all team members know and enforce Domino’s Pizza service and product guarantees.
• Ensure that all team members conform to Domino’s Pizza image standards at all times.
• Ensure that standards regarding cleanliness and health and hygiene are maintained at all times.
• Complete all required Domino’s Pizza classes.
• Work your way through the Career Development Handbook.
• Help train and cross train Team Members.
• Always represent Domino’s Pizza in a professional manner, and refer any queries or concerns outside your responsibility to your Manager.
• Always do your job to the best of your ability, and ask for help when you need it.
• Providing a safe working environment for all Team Members, adhering to Domino’s Pizza Safety and Security Policies.
• Communicate completely to all other team members, and others within Domino’s Pizza.
• Be honest and trustworthy.
So, if you have the charm of Prince William, the sales iniative of Alan Sugar, the customer service skills of Walt Disney, along with your very own unique and vibrant personality and you want to be part of a team proud to say "we're not normal" then apply now!
Your application has been sent to the recruiter, and you should receive a confirmation
The recruiter will now be dealing with your application directly.
If you do not hear from them, then it is possible that your application has been
In order to complete your application for this role, you must download the application form below, complete it,
and send it to the employer (instructions should be in the application form).
Please note that the feedback form is not to be used to apply for jobs: all applications should go through the site using the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of the job.